Founded in 2002 under Saudi Arabia’s General Investment Authority “SAGIA”. Azdah’s diverse experience in engineering, construction, and project management has positioned it as one of the leading service providers for road and highway construction, maintenance, and utilities in the Middle East. In 2013, Azdah expanded its capability to Doha, Qatar and started supplying the Qatari market with high quality Architectural Aluminum Facade Solutions.
Azdah has an extensive track record delivering large-scale projects and has built a strong and loyal client base among both public and private sectors. In 2015, the company celebrated completing over 100 projects on time within budget.
Azdah is driven by value and quality of work, making it a reliable partner to all of our clients. Our work is delivered to the highest satisfaction following international standards such as AASHTO, ASTM, and ISO.
Each year, Azdah produces millions of tons of asphalt-aggregate mass to supply and deliver a large number of remarkable projects, particularly in the field of road construction and asphalt paving repair works. Currently, Azdah is one of the largest asphalt production and paving companies in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, the company is classified as 2nd grade by the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs for road works, and is an active vendor with Saudi Aramco.
Azdah’s team is composed of more than 500 qualified individuals including construction managers, engineers, health safety and environment, quality control, production engineers and machine operators empowering the company and helping shape a robust construction solutions for the future.
While people are the company’s most valued asset, Azdah also has a large fleet of construction equipment exceeding (170) units of heavy machineries, asphalt mixing plants, and crusher plants that supply its projects and ensure timely delivery with the highest quality and most cost-effective operations. In Doha, Azdah possesses more than 6000 m2 of manufacturing premises which include Fabrication Plant, Administration Building, Glass Processing Plant and Warehouse Facility. The fabrication Plant is equipped with most technologically advanced machinery.
We take pride in achieving and attaining the following ISO Certificates.
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 – (DAS – UK) for the scope of Execution and Supply of Aggregate & Asphalt Concrete Products & Maintenance of Buildings, Roads and Industrial Plants.
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 (TNV – UK) for the scope of Asphalt Mixing Plant Operation, Production and Laying of Asphalt Concrete Products.
- OHSAS ISO 18001:2007 (TNV – UK) for the scope of Construction and Maintenance of Roads, Buildings, Electromechanical, water & sewage works, and related works. Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Asphalt and Crusher Plants.
With more than 30 years of accomplishments, AZDAH has made a significant contribution to the construction industry in the Middle East, and has set many records in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
- In 1985, The Company started its operations in Syria under the name of “Syrian Contracting Company” and executed many engineering and construction projects.
- In 2002, the company expanded its operation to Saudi Arabia under “Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) pursuant to the Royal Decree No. M/1 dated 05/01/1421H, with a Paid-Up Capital of SAR 2,000,000.00, and began executing building and road projects under “Azdah for Roads and Maintenance Company”.
- In 2011, “Azdah Contracting” was incorporated after joining both “Syrian Contracting Company” and “Azdah for Roads and Maintenance Company”.
- In 2013, Azdah expanded its services to Qatar and added Aluminum and Glass fabrications to supply the high rise building market in Doha. Through constant expansion & development programs, the company now possesses 6000 m2 of manufacturing premises which include Fabrication Plant, Administration Building, Glass Processing Plant and Warehouse Facility. The fabrication Plant is equipped with the most modern machinery.
To approach the complex challenges in our construction projects with innovative and sustainable solutions for the development of communities while creating value to our clients and people.
We believe in excellence and setting high standards to get closer to our purpose of being a reliable partner. Client orientated solutions are our priority anticipating their needs and exceeding expectations.
To help shape the future of the construction industry in the Middle East while focusing on our client’s needs and utilizing our expertise in leadership, engineering and management.
To maintain commitment to quality and safety, expand our investments in infrastructure projects, and work in partnership with the leading local & global companies.
Over the years, Azdah successfully won many prestigious awards of appreciation. A few of our awards are shown below:
Focused on the goal, Azdah management is pursuing the following strategic priorities to place the company among the leading construction service providers in the Middle East.
- Encouraging the collaboration across the company’s different business units for the benefit of our clients.
- Focusing on the client and market needs to added value throughout the construction lifecycle.
- To be the preferred partner for employees, Azdah consistently develops its employees by offering stimulating opportunities.
- Establishing itself outside of its home market of Saudi Arabia by creating excellent opportunities to strengthen its market position in Middle East.
- Continuing to diversify infrastructure investment and perusing emerging opportunities in the private and public sectors.
We always do our utmost to exceed the client’s expectations. Our Company works in partnership with our clients to deliver high-end projects within the timescale set, both safely and with respect for the environment. We constantly encourage our clients to work with us in developing suitable sustainable solutions. We aim to be the preferred contractor for our valued clients.